Mix up your favorite ingredients to create this cozy drink right on time for the holidays. Cardamom and rose make the perfect pair in this guilty pleasure recipe.
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 2 tablespoon organic cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon instant hot chocolate
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- Rose Petals
Place all of the ingredients above in a saucepan. Begin to whisk the ingredients together and bring to a simmer. Pour your hot chocolate into cups and decorate with rose petals. Enjoy!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 tbsp rose water
- Sliced fruit for garnish
- Rose petals
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of Zaran Saffron
- rose petals
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Soak the oats for 10 minutes in water then drain and rinse again.
- While the oats are soaking also soak saffron in milk.
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 1 1/2 cups Organic half and half or milk
- 2-4 tablespoons organic cane sugar (if you want extra sweetness)
- small dash of rose water (optional)
- 3 1/3 cups or filtered water, bring to boil and let stand for about 3-5 minutes
- 1/3 cup of freshly ground coffee
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Make infused creamer or milk. Heat...
- ½ cup granola
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½-1 cup shelled pistachios (or another nut or pepitas)
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (avoid aluminum foil or wax paper)
- In a large mixing bowl combine the...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.