FOR ROSE CREAMER
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 1 1/2 cups Organic half and half or milk
- 2-4 tablespoons organic cane sugar (if you want extra sweetness)
- small dash of rose water (optional)
- 3 1/3 cups or filtered water, bring to boil and let stand for about 3-5 minutes
- 1/3 cup of freshly ground coffee
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Make infused creamer or milk. Heat...
- ½ cup granola
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½-1 cup shelled pistachios (or another nut or pepitas)
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (avoid aluminum foil or wax paper)
- In a large mixing bowl combine the...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.