- 3 cups water
- 1 bag of Ceylon orange pekoe tea
- 2 heaping tablespoons of honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of rosewater
- Lemon juice from about half a lemon
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil, then dunk the tea bag in the pot or use a loose leaf tea infuser and let it...
A perfect sweet treat recipe for all of the chocolate lovers. This recipe makes a great gift and is simple and easy to make. Share the rose love bark with your loved ones.
(Serves about 6)
- 8 ounces good-quality dark chocolate (you can use bars, chips, or chunks)
- 2 tablespoons crushed dried rose petals
- Other toppings to consider (walnuts and pistachios)
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
Fill your saucepan three-quarters of the way up with water and then bring to a boil.
To safely melt the chocolate, place a metal bowl that...
The holidays are not complete without a Hot Chocolate recipe! This season, try something new like this Cardamom and Rose Hot Chocolate that is sure to keep you cozy and cheerful.
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cream (optional)
- 2 cardamom pods cracked open
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 2 tablespoon organic cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon instant hot chocolate
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- Rose Petals
- Pink Marshmallows
Place all of the ingredients above in a saucepan. Begin to whisk the ingredients together and bring to a simmer. Strain your drink and pour your hot chocolate into cups. Decorate with marshmallows of...
Rosebud Tea Benefits
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving blood circulation
- Protecting the body from free-radical damage
- Relieving indigestion
- Easing constipation
- Defending against stomach & liver distress
- Aiding in the healing of wounds
- Relieving pain in the knees
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Rosebuds
- Boiling water
- Tea kettle, infuser, or on stovetop
Recipe created by: Nicole Diaz, Holistic Hustle www.yourholistichustle.com
2 cups Pecans
1tsp Pink Salt
pinch of Rose Dose petals
3/4 cup Blonde Coconut Sap
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
Juice of 3 limes
1tsp Vanilla Bean
In a food processor add all crust ingredients and process till crust binds and becomes a sticky "crumble".
On a 10 or 12 inch pie pan, press down crust to make an even flat base.
Add all filling ingredients to food processor and process till thick and creamy (no avocado chunks seen).
Pour filling over crust,...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.