Rosebud Tea Benefits
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving blood circulation
- Protecting the body from free-radical damage
- Relieving indigestion
- Easing constipation
- Defending against stomach & liver distress
- Aiding in the healing of wounds
- Relieving pain in the knees
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Rosebuds
- Boiling water
- Tea kettle, infuser, or on stovetop
Recipe created by: Nicole Diaz, Holistic Hustle www.yourholistichustle.com
2 cups Pecans
1tsp Pink Salt
pinch of Rose Dose petals
3/4 cup Blonde Coconut Sap
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
Juice of 3 limes
1tsp Vanilla Bean
In a food processor add all crust ingredients and process till crust binds and becomes a sticky "crumble".
On a 10 or 12 inch pie pan, press down crust to make an even flat base.
Add all filling ingredients to food processor and process till thick and creamy (no avocado chunks seen).
Pour filling over crust,...
Mix up your favorite ingredients to create this cozy drink right on time for the holidays. Cardamom and rose make the perfect pair in this guilty pleasure recipe.
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 2 tablespoon organic cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon instant hot chocolate
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- Rose Petals
Place all of the ingredients above in a saucepan. Begin to whisk the ingredients together and bring to a simmer. Pour your hot chocolate into cups and decorate with rose petals. Enjoy!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 tbsp rose water
- Sliced fruit for garnish
- Rose petals
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of Zaran Saffron
- rose petals
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Soak the oats for 10 minutes in water then drain and rinse again.
- While the oats are soaking also soak saffron in milk.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.