Rose mini cheesecakes
These petite rose cheesecakes with a buttery graham cracker crust are super easy to make. Rose dose organic rose petals and a splash of rose water in the batter gives them a fragrant exotic flair and you can serve them topped with a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle of chocolate or plain decorated with Rose dose rose buds or petals. They say that we eat with our eyes first and these dainty bites ace that department speckled with Moroccan rose petal and buds all over.
Recipe developed by Jordan Taylor, Salt and Light Kitchen
- 6 ounces of coconut milk
- 4 ounces of unsweetened tart/sour cherry juice (Montmorency is the cherry variety you want to go for)
- 1 tablespoon of honey or your favorite sweetener
- A drop of vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder
- 4-5 cup rose buds
- Rose Petals for garnish
- Unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut for garnish
- Heat the milk and cherry juice together over a low heat. Once it's hot, whisk in sweetener of your choice, along with the rose...
Rose + Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe
Rose Infused Vodka
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon dried rose buds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Rose Buds
- 2 ounces rose-infused vodka
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces tonic water
- Rose Buds or Petals for garnish
Rose Infused vodka
- First, combine your choice of vodka and dried rose buds in a jar or large glass and let this sit overnight. ...
- 3 cups water
- 1 bag of Ceylon orange pekoe tea
- 2 heaping tablespoons of honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of rosewater
- Lemon juice from about half a lemon
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil, then dunk the tea bag in the pot or use a loose leaf tea infuser and let it...
A perfect sweet treat recipe for all of the chocolate lovers. This recipe makes a great gift and is simple and easy to make. Share the rose love bark with your loved ones.
(Serves about 6)
- 8 ounces good-quality dark chocolate (you can use bars, chips, or chunks)
- 2 tablespoons crushed dried rose petals
- Other toppings to consider (walnuts and pistachios)
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
Fill your saucepan three-quarters of the way up with water and then bring to a boil.
To safely melt the chocolate, place a metal bowl that...