Recipe developed by Jordan Taylor, Salt and Light Kitchen
- 6 ounces of coconut milk
- 4 ounces of unsweetened tart/sour cherry juice (Montmorency is the cherry variety you want to go for)
- 1 tablespoon of honey or your favorite sweetener
- A drop of vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder
- 4-5 cup rose buds
- Rose Petals for garnish
- Unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut for garnish
- Heat the milk and cherry juice together over a low heat. Once it's hot, whisk in sweetener of your choice, along with the rose...
Rosebud Tea Benefits
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving blood circulation
- Protecting the body from free-radical damage
- Relieving indigestion
- Easing constipation
- Defending against stomach & liver distress
- Aiding in the healing of wounds
- Relieving pain in the knees
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Rosebuds
- Boiling water
- Tea kettle, infuser, or on stovetop
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.