The holidays are not complete without a Hot Chocolate recipe! This season, try something new like this Cardamom and Rose Hot Chocolate that is sure to keep you cozy and cheerful.
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cream (optional)
- 2 cardamom pods cracked open
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 2 tablespoon organic cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon instant hot chocolate
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- Rose Petals
- Pink Marshmallows
Place all of the ingredients above in a saucepan. Begin to whisk the ingredients together and bring to a simmer. Strain your drink and pour your hot chocolate into cups. Decorate with marshmallows of...