Recipe developed by Jordan Taylor, Salt and Light Kitchen
- 3 cups water
- 1 bag of Ceylon orange pekoe tea
- 2 heaping tablespoons of honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of rosewater
- Lemon juice from about half a lemon
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil, then dunk the tea bag in the pot or use a loose leaf tea infuser and let it...
Rosebud Tea Benefits
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving blood circulation
- Protecting the body from free-radical damage
- Relieving indigestion
- Easing constipation
- Defending against stomach & liver distress
- Aiding in the healing of wounds
- Relieving pain in the knees
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Rosebuds
- Boiling water
- Tea kettle, infuser, or on stovetop
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.