If you know us, you know we are not professional bakers whatsoever. Baking something as simple as sugar cookies definitely made this baking day enjoyable, and decorating would probably be our favorite part. We used our Rose Buds and Rose Petals and some Rose and Dark Chocolate sprinkles from Ticings.
There were lots of laughs during our baking session, but most importantly it brought out the kid in us. So get your girlfriends together and add some baking to your next wine night or movie night, it is seriously so much fun!
- Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 egg
- Rose Buds & Petals
- Ticings Sprinkles
- White Chocolate Chips
- Large Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat your oven to 375
- Combine your baking mix, 1 stick of butter, and egg to a bowl and mix until it becomes dough.
- Place your parchment paper on your cookie sheet and get ready to form your cookies.
- You can use cookie cutters for this Betty Crocker cake mix, but we decided to roll the dough into little balls.
- Give your cookies some space to properly expand when baking. Place in the oven and let them bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Once your cookies are almost done cooling down, start prepping your station to melt your white chocolate chips.
- In a large pot add some water and bring to a boil.
- Use a suitable bowl that you can place above the pot of boiling water and make sure it does not touch the water. Add your chocolate chips and mix until all the chips are melted.
- Once your chocolate is melted and your cookies are cooled down, start dipping your cookies or use the melted chocolate to decorate your cookie.
- Add some rose petals and sprinkles as you please!