Saffron and Rose Oats
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of Zaran Saffron
- rose petals
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Soak the oats for 10 minutes in water then drain and rinse again.
- While the oats are soaking also soak saffron in milk.
- Add a pinch of salt, vanilla and cinnamon to the oats, pour over saffron milk and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Once oats are done, let them rest for 1-2 minutes, then stir in honey.
- Sprinkle the oats with pistachios and rose petals