Rosebud Tea: How to & Benefits
Rosebud Tea Benefits
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving blood circulation
- Protecting the body from free-radical damage
- Relieving indigestion
- Easing constipation
- Defending against stomach & liver distress
- Aiding in the healing of wounds
- Relieving pain in the knees
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Rosebuds
- Boiling water
- Tea kettle, infuser, or on stovetop
- Add boiling water to your rosebuds and steep for 7-15 minutes - the longer the steep, the stronger the taste and beneficial consumption.
- We like to flavor our tea with organic honey, but any sweetener works!