Rose Petal Tahini Granola with Pistachios
- ½ cup granola
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½-1 cup shelled pistachios (or another nut or pepitas)
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (avoid aluminum foil or wax paper)
- In a large mixing bowl combine the tahini, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt. Stir well.
- Stir in the oats and pistachios.
- Spread evenly onto the baking sheet in a thin layer. It will be very sticky.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven to flip and stir.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool for about 20 minutes (good luck, but it is worth the wait).
- Once cool, toss the granola with the dried rose petals.