Rose Infused Vodka
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon dried rose buds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Rose Buds
- 2 ounces rose-infused vodka
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces tonic water
- Rose Buds or Petals for garnish
Rose Infused vodka
- First, combine your choice of vodka and dried rose buds in a jar or large glass and let this sit overnight.
- While it is sitting for those hours, try to occasionally give it a mix or shake it up to make sure it is infusing properly.
- Once it it time to use, be sure to strain it.
- Combine your sugar, water, and rose buds in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat and make sure to stir occasionally.
- Simmer until your sugar is completely dissolved and then lower the heat.
- To allow the pepper to steep, cook for an extra 10 minutes to allow the rose buds to infuse properly
- Strain your mixture and place it in your fridge to cool down before use.
- Now it is time to prepare your drink! Choose your favorite glass and add fill it up with ice to keep your drink chilled. Finally, pour the rose infused vodka, grapefruit juice, tonic water and rose syrup into a glass.
- Stir it well and top it off with some dried Rose Buds or Rose Petals!