Recipe developed by Jordan Taylor, Salt and Light Kitchen
- 6 ounces of coconut milk
- 4 ounces of unsweetened tart/sour cherry juice (Montmorency is the cherry variety you want to go for)
- 1 tablespoon of honey or your favorite sweetener
- A drop of vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder
- 4-5 cup rose buds
- Rose Petals for garnish
- Unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut for garnish
- Heat the milk and cherry juice together over a low heat. Once it's hot, whisk in sweetener of your choice, along with the rose buds and ashwagandha.
- Let the rose buds infuse for 5-10 minutes. Be sure to occasionally mix. Then strain it and pour into a mug. If you want to make it frothier, you can pour it into a blender + blend. Garnish with some rose petals and shredded coconut.